Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Endure It Well


Well, I don't have a ton of time. But I told you about transfers. I am staying here. I am excited. We are going to just have amazing things happen this transfer!
So, exciting news!! N set a baptismal date last night!!!!! We have been waiting for soooo long for her to get an answer about getting baptized here or in Idaho and when she should be baptized. She said that she has been thinking and praying and she feels like she should get baptized here and she wants to be baptized as soon as possible!! So we set her for May 30th!
Also, yesterday, P, who just got baptized got up and bore his testimony in sacrament meeting yesterday. It was a powerful testimony. He is fitting right in. It is so neat to see his life so changed. We went last Monday to get pedicures with his wife, C. It was my first one ever and it was quite nice:)
 
Well, I must get going. But I love you all sooo much! Thanks for you support and love. I pray for you all!!
Love,
Sister Young
 
P.S- My address is:
5270 Fishing Bridge
Cheyenne, WY 82009 
 
Write me!!!
Pictures: Pedicures
Hot Cocoa for the snow on Mother's Day
It rained a ton and there were worms all over!







No comments:

Post a Comment