Monday, June 15, 2015

It's Short! Sorry:(


June 8,  2015

I hardly have any time today because I needed to send some e-mails to a few people, so I apologize now for the shortness of my e-mail. 
I wanted to share a miracle that we saw this week though. Early this week, we had a member text us and saw that he had a friend that he knew that was looking into different churches and he had invited her to meet with us. She agreed. So, on Friday, we met the member and his friend at a restaurant and we were able to teach her and set up a return appointment at the member's home from next weekend! She is such a sweet lady and is truly searching for truth. It amazes me how Heavenly Father is preparing His children and it takes patience. Nothing ever coming all at once. We have done a lot of patient waiting and working here, so we know that blessings are on there way. It's just hard in the process of waiting to be patient. 
This week for Zone Conference we will be talking a lot about Keeping the Sabbath Day Holy. We have been asked to read the talk given in this past General Conference by Elder Nelson,
It is a beautiful talk given about the Sabbath Day and it's importance. What sign are you giving Heavenly Father on the Sabbath?:)
I love you all!! Thank you so much for your love and support. Stay strong. Smile and be happy!
Love,
Sister Young

P-day making cookies with a few of the Sisters. I'm the only one in comfy clothes...
MLC's. All of the Sister Training leaders and Sisters Brown.



No comments:

Post a Comment