Monday, April 20, 2015

Snow, Snow


I only have a few minutes left because I have been writing a lot of personal emails. But I will try my best to fill you in on the week. 
So, Had a pretty good week. Things have gotten better this week, I am feeling more adjusted to the area. The Lord is helping me. We went on exchanges this week, and I got stuck in Laramie. So our usual 24 hour exchange turned into an extended exchange of 72 hours! Haha. It literally did not stop snowing for 3 days straight! It was crazy! We had to walk a lot too because they kept making it a no-drive day because of bad roads. Also, we didn't have a phone because the sister that I went with, her companion accidentally took it. It was quite an adventure but I truly loved it and I know there are reasons for all things. It was nice being in Laramie and I got to be in the YSA ward for 3 days, which I have always wanted to try. I was with Sister M. She is sooo sweet and I just love her a lot. I learned a lot from her and we had a great time together. 

We have still been teaching P and he is getting all prepared for baptism this weekend. He is going strong. The only thing he is struggling with really is keeping the Sabbath Day holy. We showed up last night and they had bought dinner from some restaurant. We'll have to go over that again. But he is doing really well and he is excited! 

Sorry, this isn't very long! But I love you all so much! Thanks for your love and support. 
Love,
Sister Young





No comments:

Post a Comment